- Do you need help thinking outside the box about a particular student or classroom?
- Do you need specific guidance on how to teach kids social emotional skills in your classroom?
- Do you want help designing or revising your social emotional learning curriculum?
- Do you need help developing a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) across your school or district?
- Do you need someone to train your educators on Social Emotional Learning?
Coaching is $100 an hour
Coaching sessions are either 30 minutes or 1 hour in length using video conferencing. It is perfect for planning or prep time. These are brief, solution focused sessions. I guarantee you will walk away with skills that you can use in the classroom immediately. Longer sessions can be requested to be used for team, school, or district meetings. For in person training or consultation please contact me (link to contact page or use form below) and we can arrange for a free consultation to discuss your school needs.
We can schedule meetings as often as you like. The typical frequency is every other week, but we can do more frequently if that works better for you.
Please note that while we are trained and experienced mental health professionals, this is not therapy. We are happy to help direct you if you are looking for a therapist.
After you sign up and pay for a session, I will send you a brief form to fill out so I can get a better understanding of your needs as we begin our work together. I will also be sending you a link to the 10to8 meeting room, where we will be talking on video face to face.
Interested? Sign up for a session below!
Still not sure if coaching is right for you? Fill in this form below for a free 15 minute consultation with me. I will contact you to schedule our free consultation time!